- Ability to communicate read and write in English.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Familiarity with the use of hand tools.
- Ability to use various measuring instruments including digital calipers and micrometers.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to read a blueprint.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- 20/20 vision required with or without correction.
- Ability to use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to stand and or walk 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 50 regularly and 70 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work in shop environment - continuous exposure to metal working machinery and equipment, loud noises, dust, oils and solvents.