Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 3 years machining experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- 20/20 vision required with or without correction.
- Ability to use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to stand and or walk 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work in shop environment - continuous exposure to metal working machinery and equipment, dust, oils and solvents.